Industrial Fabricators, Inc. has added to their fleet of delivery vehicles for increased efficiency and to ensure on-time delivery to our customers.
We typically deliver from 10 to 100 pieces with lead times of four weeks, but rush services are also available for our aerospace, computer, defense, electronics, medical, transportation, telecommunications, and utility customers.
As of April 11, 2018, Industrial Fabricators, Inc. has been certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We are delighted to serve our customers even better through the well-defined and documented processes this certification requires. While we've always been committed to quality in our products and services, this certification ensures a more productive environment through faster identification and resolution of quality issues, among many other benefits.
We partnered with Smithers Quality Assessments, www.smithersregistrar.com, an accredited quality and environmental management systems certification body, to achieve our certification.
• 6 tons (54kN) ram force and 18 inch (457mm) throat depth
• Reliability and energy efficiency of a fully hydraulic machine
• Speed increases by 15% over the legacy Haeger 618
• Equipped with Haeger's patented Safety System
• Robust hydraulics with in-tank hydraulic filter system
• Variable dwell timer for use with hard materials
• Adjustable ram retract position