Industrial Fabricators adds to its fleet of seven press brakes with the addition of an Amada HDS-1303NT Series press brake. The press brake features 143 tons of bending force and a maximum bending length of 127 inches. Programming the machine using the offline bending software means set-up time is greatly reduced, speed and accuracy is improved. A large selection of in-house press brake tooling is available.
Industrial Fabricators, Inc. has added to their metal fabrication capabilities.
Top Features Include:
• 22 Ton Capacity
• 98.4" x 50" sheet size with auto repositioning
• 51 station turret with 4-auto index stations
• High speed AC Servo drive motors
• Large selection of tooling available from our in-house tooling library
• Model: Caterpillar PD6000
• Capacity: 6000 lbs
• Diesel Engine
• Three stage mast with side shifter
Industrial Fabricators, Inc. continues to add to their fleet of delivery vehicles for increased efficiency and to ensure our customers supply chain during these difficult times.
We offer door-to-door delivery service within a 50 mile radius to include Dayton, Lancaster and Circleville.
Industrial Fabricators, Inc. has added to their fleet of delivery vehicles for increased efficiency and to ensure on-time delivery to our customers.
We typically deliver from 10 to 100 pieces with lead times of four weeks, but rush services are also available for our aerospace, computer, defense, electronics, medical, transportation, telecommunications, and utility customers.
As of April 11, 2018, Industrial Fabricators, Inc. has been certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We are delighted to serve our customers even better through the well-defined and documented processes this certification requires. While we've always been committed to quality in our products and services, this certification ensures a more productive environment through faster identification and resolution of quality issues, among many other benefits.
We partnered with Smithers Quality Assessments, www.smithers.com, an accredited quality and environmental management systems certification body, to achieve our certification.
• 6 tons (54kN) ram force and 18 inch (457mm) throat depth
• Reliability and energy efficiency of a fully hydraulic machine
• Speed increases by 15% over the legacy Haeger 618
• Equipped with Haeger's patented Safety System
• Robust hydraulics with in-tank hydraulic filter system
• Variable dwell timer for use with hard materials
• Adjustable ram retract position